Friday, December 1, 2017

25 Days of Christ #25

My friend told me that every December she does a timeline of the life of Christ, complete with pictures.  I did it a couple years ago and it was really cool.  I learned/reviewed a lot.  I'm going to do it again this year, but a shorter version of each day.  I'm also going to go backwards so the story and picture of the Savior's birth will be on Christmas.   Just in case you are interested, I will post each day on the blog (hopefully)

Day 25
The Second Coming
GAP # 238


As Jesus Christ ascended into heaven at the completion of His mortal ministry, two angels declared to His Apostles, "This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven" (Acts 1:11).


Jesus Christ ascended into heaven at the completion of His mortal ministry, two angels declared to His Apostles, "This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven" (Acts 1:11)



 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space