The twirl-ability was great!
What's more 50's than greasy food?! So, for today's 50's Friday Food Day, my recipe is
Greasy Chicken Flautas
2 c. shredded chicken
2/3-3/4 c. salsa
1/4 c. green onion slices
3/4 tsp. ground cumin
2 c. shredded monterey jack cheese
Vegetable oil
32 flour tortillas (I like it best with the kind you have to cook)
Guacamole
sour cream
Preheat oven to 400. Combine the first five ingredients, mix well. Heat the tortillas and keep warm. Spoon about 1 TBS chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll tightly. Place seem down on baking sheet. Brush with vegetable oil. Bake for about 18 min. or until crisp. Serve with Guacamole and sour cream then dance.
Ta da!

3 comments:
pretty cute! The recipe looks great too. I'll have to try this. When is school out?
Wow, this is right up Derek's food alley. AND Elle looks adorable. I think I had a poodle skirt I loved from when I was her age.
So cute. Love the poodle skirt!!
Post a Comment