Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



For my Mom who has always been there for me through my good times and especially during all my many rocky times:

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
For now and forever, my mommy you'll be.
I love you, Mom! Happy Mother's Day!




And for my second mom who has also been a constant support and help to me:
Thank you for wrapping me in your arms and making me one of your own.
I love you, Nola! Happy Mother's day!



For Elle who made me a mom and brings joy to me every day:
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
For now and forever, my baby you'll be.
I love you, Elle!

Happy Mother's day to everyone!!
Love, Nan

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

the lunch lady said...

Happy Mother's Day Nan!!!

Nanette said...

Thank you! You too!

Kate said...

Happy Mother's day!

Jeanne said...

Happy Mother's day beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

If only your mom would actually look at a camera, we could see her face instead of the back of her head. Happy Mother's Day!!! Love the picture of you at the hospital, they grow up so fast.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space