are you going to disneyland? can I come? will you write me a cute excuse me letter that will excuse me from being dutifully productive and let me lay around reading, but pretend that I'm going to do something really cool and fun instead?
Wow, that is a great note! What teacher wouldn't accept something that cute. When Elle is sick, send one of your monsters blowing his nose, stating why she wasn't in class. Very clever as usual.
5 comments:
too too cute!
are you going to disneyland? can I come? will you write me a cute excuse me letter that will excuse me from being dutifully productive and let me lay around reading, but pretend that I'm going to do something really cool and fun instead?
Wow, that is a great note! What teacher wouldn't accept something that cute. When Elle is sick, send one of your monsters blowing his nose, stating why she wasn't in class. Very clever as usual.
I am so stealing this idea next time I need a get out of work free day :)
that is awesome. one more reason craig is going to hate chris's example from now on... :)
Post a Comment