And much to Chris' disappointment, his parents were kind enough to bring my old doll house to us this weekend.
Thanks, again!
My parents bought if for me when I was a little girl, and my brother put it together and painted it for me for a Christmas present!
We never got around to furnishing it, and I now know why.
Doll house furniture is expensive!
We even saw a "working" Grandfather clock for about $50!
Kristen gave us all sorts of fabric samples to use as rugs, bed spreads and curtains!
Thank, Kristen!
We can't wait to start playing house!

8 comments:
every girl needs a dollhouse. love the name :)
So I was about to tell you about all of the fun you can have wiring, wallpaper-ing, and carpet-ing the doll house, but scrap fabric is probably WAY cheaper. I love dolls & doll houses.
Hey I remember that house! Awesome.
You do?! I don't think it ever appeared in any of our movies. . .
What an awesome doll house! My girls would LOVE it. Elle is one lucky chica.
Oh I forgot. Did you ever get your "bikes" back? I saw one the other day just like yours. I'm sure it's not the same one, but I thought of you non the less and was hoping yours got returned.
Nope, no bike. Whenever I see a blue bike, I do a double take just in case :)
OHHHHHhhhhHH I LOVE doll houses! It is my truest little girl desire to one day have a beautiful doll house. I'm 29 still hope for one every birthday or Christmas! Beautiful. Perfect name Elle. I can't remember if I offered, but I could give you my sister's email and phone number in Seattle so you could get the scoop on some good areas to live, good schools, etc. Or at least a realator to give you info on that. Not that you are buying, but they know the scoop and are always wanting to at least have contacts if you want info. Let me know.
Post a Comment