Elle wanted curly hair for church today, so we used the soft sponge curlers and curled it up.

Oh, I mean, on Elle's hair.
She slept on them last night.
Oh, I mean, on Elle's hair.
She slept on them last night.
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space
7 comments:
Way cute!! My mom used to make me sleep in soft curlers, but my hair never looked that cute the next dat,
wow! she looks beautiful (as always!)
I slept in curlers too! I liked the effect, but hated sleeping in them!
Cute!! We slept in rag curls...way more comfy than those spongy things.
Elle, was it worth it to have all of those curls. Aunt Katie would have me put tiny braids all over her hair so that it was kinky.
You looked beautiful!!!
I love the hair, she looks so grown up and beautiful. How do we keep them small forever?? and I remember sleeping in them too, those and then tiny braids with those barettes to have crippy hair. What fun!!
I'm so jealous of her hair! It's the hair I've always wanted.... Super long with fabulous curls. Oh well. :)
Somebody has to have the a-line cuts in this world!
Post a Comment