Friday, September 5, 2008

First day of school!

I thought I'd get with the ball and post about the first day of school!
We managed to find Elle's best friend even though they aren't in the same class this year. The good new is: all the classes can eat and play together this year! (In the past, they could only play in one area with their classmates and eat at one table at lunch)
Elle even magaged to find a new friend in her class! Yea!












Can you find her in the sea of children? Her teacher is the red-head to her left.
She really likes her teacher and class. She did get homework the first day, but it wasn't so bad! I can't believe she's so grown up!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

The first day of school is a sad lonely day for parents. :(

Jeanne said...

Happy First Day Elle!

Anonymous said...

what fun!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space