Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Cleavers

You may know the Cleavers as these folks to the left.
June, Ward, Wally and the Beaver.



















Chris and I have our own family of Cleavers.
From Left to right (and in the order we acquired them)
Ward, June, Wally and the Beaver. (who, may not technically be a Cleaver, but we love him anyway.)



I bet you didn't know we had such a fascination with Cleavers, did you?
Speaking of cleaving. . .








We thought to make the school transition easier, we'd cleave apart our family so Chris could start work and Elle could finish school this year.
But, Chris had a little chat with his soon-to-be-boss.
Here's the Plan
Here's our plan:
Chris will start work as planned in November with some training up north. Then, he'll work from home HERE until Elle is finished with this first semester of school.
Then, we'll be off, not only leaving father and mother, but friends too :(
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

the lunch lady said...

hehe.

I really like BOTH plans.

I'm glad things are working out so well.

hurray for the plans!

Kate said...

I too like the plans. Very cleaver. Get it. hahahah. So when does Elle's semester end?

Jeanne said...

That's how we moved too and it was so much better. That way we could call the school ahead of time and ask them all the stuff they would need. I didn't ask what time school started...I assumed they would be within a few minutes of each other. Oops...we were very late the first day. Jared & I thought it was kind of funny, but the kids didn't (they thought it drew too much attention to themselves).

I'm glad it is all working out for you guys!!

tiff said...

A) You're hilarious, Nanette.

B) Are your cleaving and Plan-ing links related to that vote in California?

Kristen said...

ohmygoodnessyouaresofunny.

also, i never knew that when I was leaving my boys with you I was potentially endangering their lives.... GOOD GRIEF!! We don't even have ONE cleaver! What on earth would you need a cleaver for?! What have you got buried in those flower pots outside?!

Nanette said...

you don't want to know ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space