I've heard it all my life, but I didn't ever realize they meant it would happen to MY daughter!
She really is growing up too fast!
Elle decided she would fast today for Fast Sunday. I didn't ask. She just told me that's how it was.
Then, when we were in the car waiting to go to Church she suddenly said, "Mom, I've been wondering why Life started."
Woa.
It's been a while since we've had the Plan of Salvation lesson for Family night, so I gave her a condensed version on the way to Church. I was really surprised to hear such a big question from such a little squirt.
We've got a really special daughter, I think.
I bet you think the same about yours too. :)
By the way, Chris and I were made Nursery Leaders today. Elle full-on cried. I was supposed to be her CTR teacher next year, but now I won't. I'll miss my class, but Chris and I will have lots of fun teaching TOGETHER!!

8 comments:
congratulations on your new calling! And, you are right, Elle is special.
BTW -- hurry and comment on my blog post for last Tues so you can be a contender in my latest contest.
Nannette--I hope you don't mind that I took a peek at your blog. I saw the link on Lori's blog and couldn't resist. Elle is so big! She's beautiful too, and sounds pretty deep already! Where are you guys at now? Hope you're doing well!
Tiff Hoehne (from Wymount)
or Smith (from high school) :)
lucky you, nursery.......is always fun, right?
Wow nursery! I'm not sure I'm ready for that one yet (still). Although maybe with Jared it'd be ok.
Elle is great...we love her at my house (she gets it from her parents)
PS - that was (obviously) not a Jared post, but a Jeanne post - oops!
If you talk to Tiffany, tell her to drop me a line too! :)
sniff, sniff...
HOW could I possibly forget you, Tiffany?!!
Now I just need to FIND you!
Send me an email so I can invite to my blog--
bebookwise@gmail.com
:)
Post a Comment