On Thursday, I joined my friends and about a thousand other girls (well, I guess there were a few guys there too) for the Breaking Dawn book signing/concert. It was pretty fun. But anytime you get to go out and be silly with a bunch of your friends has got to be fun anyway, right? We clapped and squealed with the rest of them. We were in the balcony, so we amazingly got to have our books signed first!
This evening was all thanks to Betsey (the one on the left) THANK YOU BETSEY!
We all had our thirst quenched by having our books signed. Though, I dunno why, but I seem to be the only one whose thirst really was quenched--ya, notice my non-red eyes? Huh. So strange ;)
We were talking and pitying poor Stephanie and her soon-to-be-blistered fingers. Someone said, "We should give her band aids!" Being the girl scout that I am (not), I happened to have some in my purse! So, when we went through the line, I just placed two band aids in my book. "Those are for Stephanie." I said. "Ah, you're thinking ahead." She said. To. Me. Ya. She said it. Right to me. HA!
Thanks for the great idea, whoever!
It was fun!

2 comments:
No. Way.?!!!
You keep band-aids in your purse?
Just Kidding.
How cool is that that she talked to you!!
How fun. I just finished the book on Tues. I had to wait to read Heidi's copy.
Post a Comment