Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Someone is ready for school


Every day Elle tells me how many days are left until she starts school.
She was playing in her room one day and did the above. They are the lines at school: Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, and Fifth. Her line is the one with the fairy :)


She got Puppy all ready for school too.


In the background is another line of school children going inside their classroom.
I am certainly NOT counting down the days, but I'm glad she's excited!
(but, today, we found out that NONE of her best friends are in her class :( She is very sad.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

that is sad. I would be tempted to change her teacher. maybe she can sneak puppy in her backpack.

Jeanne said...

Aaaah that stinks to not have your best friends in your class! Maybe she can make new friends? She is pretty friendly!!

So when do you start school? I can't believe you're still free from schedules...how lucky.

tiff said...

It's always sad to see them go, but when they are so excited it makes up for some of it. It's hard to be sad when your kid is happy.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space