He's still on the airplane, on his way home right now.
Everyone really liked him. (he was a little worried, but come one, it's Chris !)
He felt really comfortable talking to everyone and knew his stuff. He didn't get to drive around as planned because they all had a great time at lunch and stayed for a long time.
They told him he's really expensive, but it'll be OK.
Now we just wait for HR to call, and talk money.
Thank you for your prayers!
In other news, Elle is going to have her spreader put on tomorrow. Fun for her! She opted for blue, no sparkles. We've heard from other kids who have had them that they don't hurt like those little rubber bands that are in between her teeth (And those aren't even bothering her right now). The only bugger is this thing will be cemented in her mouth, so food will get stuck up there. Ew.
10 comments:
ewww.
but, hurray for a good trip!
Yea for Chris and the family
Gross for Elle
Congratulations for Chris...and my sister and I both had a spreader and the rubber bands. I had no pain, infact, I loved braces even though I had them for five years! It was not too bad. I am one of those that brushed three-six times a day, and I hated the food getting stuck. We found a water pick type thing (can't remember what they are called) worked great!!
Hurray for a good everything. Now just start singing, "Money Money Money in a rich mans world" and hope that they come through for you.
P.s. I had a spacer in my teeth. It didn't hurt, but it did fall out one day and that was the end of that.
Man, is it fair that Chris got all the marketable talent in the family? I'm glad things went so well!
As for Elle, one day when she is twenty, um, something, she is going to be so grateful for her beautiful teeth and hardly remember that pesky spacer.
And really, why would you need sparkles on something that gets cemented to your mouth and no one will see?
Yeah!!! Congratulations that is AWESOME!
That spreader is quite the device. I'm glad it doesn't hurt.
I had very similar orthodontia as a kid; your mouth does kindof ache for a day or so after they screw it out a little bit more, but its not horrible. They didn't cement mine in there though, so not quite as gross.
Heard a little about the Chris thing.. details?
details will come next week people!! :)
Good on the details because I have no idea what you're talking about....
Post a Comment