Sunday, August 24, 2008

New!

Elle's sandals were too scruffy for church and her Sunday shoes were too small for her feet, so we bought some new grown up high heel church shoes! She debuted them today.
And I've been meaning to show you this cute picture she painted for her door at her little friend Keely's house the other week.
And worst of all, Elle has started "Phase I" of her orthodontia. She's not happy. The little green rubber bands are spreading her teeth apart just enough to fit metal bands that will be cemented in and connected to a pallet spreader. Oh. the. joy. She's in teeth pain today.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

corbeau said...

Now there's a picture to show her prom date.

Sorry about the teeth pain!

the lunch lady said...

poor Elle! I feel your (mouth) pain.

Jeanne said...

Ugh! I didn't know she was old enough to start ortho-torture. I thought that was saved for the teenage years. Poor kiddo...give her LOTS of ice cream. :)

Lisa said...

Love the shoes, she is so grown up!

tiff said...

Teeth pain today, foot/knee pain tomorrow. I love how good heels make a girl look, but why do they have to hurt?! I'm waiting to get to a level of wealth where it's no big deal to buy $500 heels.... Then I can see if everything they say on "What Not To Wear" is true--heels can be COMFORTABLE. We'll see.

Or is that just me?

Amber said...

Wow. Braces already. They sure start 'em young these days. Guess that's better than me, who was fighting to get them off before my Senior Pictures. Poor Elle. Hopefully they won't hurt too long.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space