Sunday, August 10, 2008

More about Friday


Here are the merry-go-round pictures I forgot.


In other news, we have ants. Here they are, having a meeting about whether they should follow the trail of honey into the hotel of poison or not.
Chris was able to persuade them by cutting the top off and mixing the poison up with some honey. They're just about gone now! yippee!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristen said...

well i'm glad the ants decided to leave my place and head for yours. i never could convince them to enter the house of death.

also those gold shoes were awesome.

the lunch lady said...

ewwwww. ants. they are hard to smoosh.

tiff said...

I need to get some of those....we have ants like CRAZY. I can see where they get in because they drag food over to the hole and then can't get it through. There's always a little pile of food right by the fireplace hearth....Nice.

Anonymous said...

We tried three different kinds of bait to find the kind of poison they liked. The ants in Huntington liked a different kind. I didn't know that ants were picky.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space