Hey! Does that count as a recipe cop-out? :)
I'm pretty sure it does!
Nah. I say you get extra points for historical recipes.
woo hoo!
it's so hard to find a good recipe using sorghum and lard these days!
Glad I could help out then!
Wait, you went to Nauvoo? You are a busy girl this summer! We....watched tv and did some chores last week....
Post a Comment
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.comSponsored by Free Web Space
7 comments:
Hey! Does that count as a recipe cop-out? :)
I'm pretty sure it does!
Nah. I say you get extra points for historical recipes.
woo hoo!
it's so hard to find a good recipe using sorghum and lard these days!
Glad I could help out then!
Wait, you went to Nauvoo? You are a busy girl this summer! We....watched tv and did some chores last week....
Post a Comment