Oh ya! another way we kept cool was to wash Grandma's filthy car! It looked great when we were done! Stephan said, "And for our treat, we get to play with water in the back yard!" Which they did. Fun, fun, fun!
For the fourth, we ate breakfast in the canyon--pancakes--which were very yummy. Elle spent some quality pool time with her cousin Asher. Grandma made some mint chip ice cream--which you already heard all about.To top the day off, we did a huge box of fireworks and four boxes of sparklers--Just Grandma, Grandpa, Elle and me!
I don't know what got into me. I couldn't resist. There was a spa for kids that Kate and I took Elle too. Can you say, "I'm an only child"?!She had a pedicure while sipping pink punch and eating a huge cupcake. Then she got her make-up done. And what's the point of looking your best if you don't get to dress up too?! Elle modeled several outfits for our viewing enjoyment. It was very cute
We did a lot of other things that I don't have picture for like miniature golfing and ski ball with Grandma; visiting the library and the park; lunch with my best friend from high school; doing a session at the temple where we were married; eating at Brick Oven Pizza; hearing Sister Cheiko Okasaki speak-- (OK. I just have to tell you the story she told us: She said her friend from Australia went to the store and when she came out, there were four men in her car! So, she took out her gun and pointing to the window, said, "Get out of my car!" They immediately did! So, she put her things in the trunk and was so shaken up, she couldn't get the key in the ignition. Then, she looked a few cars over and saw her car parked! She took our her groceries and drove to the police station. When she told the man what she had done, he just laughed and laughed and laughed. Then, he pointed down the hall where four men were reporting a hijacking by a little old woman with white hair and glasses. The man laughed some more and said, "I'm not even going to charge you. Just go home!" It was a great story!)
We celebrated Jason's birthday; we saw Wall-E; we had dinner at Outback (yum! I love the awesome blossom); and just had a great time hanging out!
Then we went home!
THE END

3 comments:
What a fun vacation!! The Wymount photos are my favorite!
just reading about your vacation makes me tired!!!
that is the best story EVER!
fun vacation pix!
Post a Comment