Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation part 1

I know, I know, it's been a while, but I'm finally posting about our vacation.
Well, first, Elle had lots and lots of fun picking things from Grandma's garden, playing with the other Grandma's cat, and practicing piano with both grandmas.
She had loads of fun playing with five of her girl cousins from out of state and her aunt Lisa.








That first weekend, we went to a hometown parade. My favorite float was the corn man!


























Then, we had 6 out of the 8 siblings represented for my mom's first birthday party ever!




















Elle and her cousin spent all day one day making a "robot" and then presented it to us.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive how many people got pregnant pictures of me. I don't have any of the other kids. We had fun doing some of the vacation stuff with you. Thanks for coming!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space