Monday, September 17, 2007

The curly hair saga


I was determined to curl Elle's hair last night, so I brought out the new bag of teeny tiny sponge curlers (yellow and blue) and mixed them with our pink and green sponge curlers. I divided her hair into three layers and wrapped every bit of hair up. In the morning, her straight hair was full of bouncy ringlets! They even stayed in all during school! (The after school shots are the two on the far left of the third row down.) Yea! I've finally conquered the straight hair! Elle was thrilled. She said she wished her hair was really this curly. "What would happen if we did this to my hair every day, Mom?" she asked. I told her she would be very tired. (Because she didn't sleep very well last night!)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kate said...

I'm very jealous, my hair has never looked that good.

Amber said...

SO so pretty. That looks like SO much work. And I can TOTALLY imagine why it would be hard to sleep in all of that. Not a very relaxing night. I guess you could always have it professionally permed. I however, LOVE her straight hair. Always have been a fan of straight hair. It does look very pretty though. She looks older.

Nanette said...

straight hair is definitely easier! Her little boyfriend at school asked her, "What happened to your hair?!" I think he must prefer it straight too--although he still said she looked beautiful.

Karalenn Hippen said...

How funny. I was just talking to Kristen today about how Kendyl asks to have her hair in curlers everynight. Kenzie most nights too. They love it curly now. I've gotten so fast that I can do both of their hair in the time that Seth reads a chapter in the scriptures and a chapter in whatever book we are reading together at night while they are in bed.

Nanette said...

impressive, Kare!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space