Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I love the beach!

It's true! I do love the beach! But most of all. . .today, I went to the beach. . .
And got a boogie board! I've been trying to find one. My friends Connor, Fletcher, Mason, and Mary Ruth came to the beach! Tomorrow, I'm starting school. I'm quite nervous. But I still had SO much fun at the beach! I went boogie boarding ALL DAY! Well, not all day--I played in the sand a lot. I got a lot of sand in my swimming suit. We rinsed off and went home to take a shower. And that was MY DAY! Now we're writing about it in our blog and this is what I said. Just read this. [Elle picked blue-green for the color of the ocean]
Elle and her new boogie board!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amber said...

So cute. I love the picture collage. How did you do that? Don't hate me for not coming to the BBQ.

Nanette said...

I used Picasa (Google's picture organizer) to do the collage. I don't hate you--just miss you, Amber!

Amber said...

Where are Elle's first day of school pictures. Come on...everyone else is doing it. HE HE.....

hannah said...

you and Kristen are both so silly, buying boogie boards at the END of summer :)

Nanette said...

It's true! If only we had listened to Hannah at the beginning of summer!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space