Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TA DA!!

I'm so proud! I just finished sewing (by myself with no help and no patterns) these two apron for Elle's birthday. whew! She's been asking me to make her a "cute" apron as opposed to the plain white apron she has now. We picked out the fabric for it the same time we picked out fabric for our pioneer dresses! Ya. Looooooong time ago. I finally had sufficient motivation and time (Elle's birthday and the fact that Elle's in school all day.)

Here's the front views and. . .











Here's the back!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristen said...

yay cute! you can make more and sell them when i get my online store going! :)

Amber said...

Wow. Way to go. They look awesome!!!

Farm Girl said...

Congrats! They look great! I only know how to sew aprons and totes (sans patterns) but really, what more do you need?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space