I did my hair up today for the first time in a long time! I had to get a picture. :)
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Sunday hair
Elle has curly hair this Sunday. Do you know why? Chris and I spent 15 minutes curling it at the same time. I taught Chris the art of using the mini curling iron and I used the regular iron. We had to take a picture right away because the curls fell out of her super-straight hair on the way to the car! I just can't seem to keep curls in no matter what I do. 


I did my hair up today for the first time in a long time! I had to get a picture. :)
I did my hair up today for the first time in a long time! I had to get a picture. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment