Sunday, October 20, 2013

A couple of Anecdotes


#1

The other day, I was at the hospital during Chris's colonoscopy, and Elle was at home. I texted to make sure everything was OK:
My phone:


Then, I saw Chris's phone in my bag
(Evil laughter)

Chris's phone:

It was pretty awesome. 


#2

The other day two girls* were talking:

GIRL 1: "This car smells like hospital."
GIRL 2: " Our car smells like soccer--mud and sweat, and rain"
GIRL: "Oh, from that day it rained really hard during our game!"
GIRL 2: "Ya. My dad said we had to go to the grocery store right after!"
GIRL 1: "What?!"
GIRL 2: " Ya! I was about to cry! Then he said he was teasing. He's so serious that I can never tell when he's kidding. He's like such a good actor. "
GIRL 1: "Ya, my dad is always immature.  My mom tells him he shouldn't act his shoe size."

*Girl #1 in the above conversation does not necessarily refer to anyone you know and love.  But it might.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space