Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday dress and hair/a great thing about Fast Sunday

Since it was Fast Sunday, we had a little more time this morning before church. I played with Elle's hair, and Chris started some fancy bread. I'm pretty excited to taste it! (I'm sure It'll be extra good since we've been fasting all day :))
Anyway, I told Elle to put on her baptism dress so I could do her hair. She didn't hesitate at all, just said, "OK!"
I'm so glad because I've been wanting to fix her hair ever since last night when I was watching P&P with some friends. (short version)
When I saw Lizzy's hair at the ball, I was all inspired to do something fancy with Elle's hair.

Of course pictures can't really do it justice, but you get the idea.
Here's how cute she looked from the front.


And how cute she looked from the back.


And a close-up.

It amazingly stayed put through all three hours of church!
It's so fun having a girl!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristen said...

you are such a stud! That looks great! lucky Elle - and lucky you!

Kristina L said...

What talents you have! Amazing how you recreated an Elizabethan hair style.

You are a woman after my heart - one who refers to Austen's works as simply P&P!

Did I push North and South on you yet? (BBC series) It's like P&P but with a social conscience. (And great chemistry between the leads)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space