Elle noticed the space in between the wall and our closet, and started getting ideas. I'm not sure how long she'd been contemplating this, but she finally asked if she could try climbing it.
I couldn't resist saying, "Yes." After all, What kid is there who hasn't done the same thing, or at least something like it?
I admit that I was encouraging her to climb as high as she could ;)
We made noodles last night!
For Activity Days last week, we went to a real French Chef in our ward, and she taught us how to make them!
Elle and I were excited to make them ourselves.
Chris was game, and we wanted to buy a pasta machine, but then we decided just to roll it out by hand.
Elle and I rolled it out then rolled it up and sliced it like you do cinnamon rolls.
Chris rolled it out then painstakingly (and perfectly) sliced each strand.
We threw it all in together.
So fun! And so yummy!
Elle and I rolled it out then rolled it up and sliced it like you do cinnamon rolls.
Chris rolled it out then painstakingly (and perfectly) sliced each strand.
We threw it all in together.
So fun! And so yummy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment