Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Elle's Personal Narrative


Elle shared her Writing Journal with us this evening.
It's a personal narrative about her project with Grandma.


First, they got to do a comic-style version of it.

Now,
Here's the Actual Story:

"It just won't stay!" said Grandma as her rock started to slip off the other rock she was trying to glue it to.
I said, "That's alright." I was slowly and carefully painting a rock. After about an hour, I was done, and so was Grandma, so I went to get Mom to show her. When I told Mom to guess what I made she said all sorts of wrong answers.

"A mouse?"
no
"A cat?"
no
"A frog?"
NO
"A cat?"
nooo
"A. . .green dog?"
nooooo
A.. etc. etc. etc.
Finally, I told her it was a turtle! She said, "I was going to say that next!" I thought, "Ya, right!" but I didn't say so.
The End.

In my own defense, here's the turtle in question. Okay, okay, so he has stuff missing from him but still . . .
I missed the stripped back shell and green color.
Next time, I'll just ask ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I love the "etc. etc." part!

Kristen said...

heh. love her comic.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space