At least your tank size is only 10 gal. That is pretty sad when the Costco price is that high. I need to fill up today, I'll post my receipt if you want.:) When Jason and I got married and gas was 80-90 cents. It cost between $8-9 to fill up once a week. It hasn't been that long ago has it?
Chicago - $4.47 But I got costco gas for $4.15!!! We've filled up all across the midwest/west and it has become progressively cheaper!!! $3.89 never looked so good.
6 comments:
At least your tank size is only 10 gal. That is pretty sad when the Costco price is that high. I need to fill up today, I'll post my receipt if you want.:) When Jason and I got married and gas was 80-90 cents. It cost between $8-9 to fill up once a week. It hasn't been that long ago has it?
it's the end of the world as we know it. anarchy!
blah!!!!!!
sick! we just got back from vacation and we were laughing at ourselves for pulling over to buy "cheap" gas at $3.85/gal! Oh what do you do?!
Chicago - $4.47
But I got costco gas for $4.15!!!
We've filled up all across the midwest/west and it has become progressively cheaper!!!
$3.89 never looked so good.
Boo. Big city prices.
Post a Comment