Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Food Friday

Once again, I am making stuff for school. Tomorrow I'll be debuting chicken cordon bleu.

Here's what I did:

I sliced chicken breasts in half crosswise, then I put each section in a baggie and pounded it silly until it was flat. I set that aside. I spread pieces of ham out and put a little dollop of dijon sauce on each one, then I added a tiny piece of cream cheese and a little hunk of swiss cheese. Then, I rolled the ham up and put it in the middle of the chicken. Then I rolled up the chicken and dipped it in a melted butter and beaten egg mixture. Then I rolled that gooey mess in some stove top stuffing that I had blended a little bit.
I hope the teachers like it!! *fingers crossed*
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

yummy! anything with cream cheese gets my vote. you are very ambitious to make that for all the teachers!

Nanette said...

I only made 12 :) and then they cut those in half.

Farm Girl said...

Wow, what's the occasion? I should have been a teacher.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space