Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day Dad!
Thank you for all the times you have carried me physically and spiritually!
I am what I am today because of you.
I love you Dad!



Happy Father's Day to my other Dad too!
Thank you for opening your arms to me and making me feel part of your family!
I love you Dad!


And Happy Father's Day to the father of my daughter!
I love you, Chris!
You have spent your life in continual service for me and Elle.
Thank you.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great picture of you and Dad. He actually looks a lot like our cousin Kevin Meshinski in that photo. Where do you get these pictures, did Mom give you a bunch?

They're great and was Elle really that small?

Kate said...

wow, it is crazy how much Elle looks like you when you were little. I almost thought it was Elle.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space