Actually, it has been super loose since yesterday. She was waiting for Kristen to come over and pull it out since she pulled her last tooth out! Kristen wasn't available, so Chris had to do the deed himself!
Such a cute picture of Elle. Great photography; captures the moment perfectly. Love the camping in the living room, I've done that myself, I've also put up the tent in the front yard, (I had no backyard at the time). The neighbors thought I was crazy.
Congrat Elle!! How much did the toothfairy bring? When Joshua's tooth was loose, I pulled out one and Jason did another. After that, Joshua does it himself. They usually get so bad that I tell him if I see him out of the bathroom with that tooth still hanging there I will pull it out. It works wonders. Can't wait to see you guys!
5 comments:
Such a cute picture of Elle. Great photography; captures the moment perfectly. Love the camping in the living room, I've done that myself, I've also put up the tent in the front yard, (I had no backyard at the time). The neighbors thought I was crazy.
Enjoy more camping experiences!
I love how Kristen is your official tooth puller.
is this the same tooth that has been stuck in there forever, or a new one?
Congrat Elle!! How much did the toothfairy bring? When Joshua's tooth was loose, I pulled out one and Jason did another. After that, Joshua does it himself. They usually get so bad that I tell him if I see him out of the bathroom with that tooth still hanging there I will pull it out. It works wonders. Can't wait to see you guys!
we still have to get that one that's stuck! da-dum! da-dum!
Post a Comment