Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm so proud of Elle


On Wednesday, Elle woke up and got dressed and did her hair all by herself! I was so proud of her--
AND I thought she looked so cute, I took her picture!


AND I'm so proud of her because this morning Elle asked me how many meals we fast. I told her two.
She said she'd like to fast today too, but she thought she could only skip one meal.


SHE DID IT!! She didn't eat breakfast and she made it all the way to lunch!
WE'RE SO PROUD OF HER! It was her very first time fasting. She is very proud of herself too!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the lunch lady said...

stop. growing. up.

Kate said...

agree to what the lunch lady said.

Amber said...

What a cutie! That's so awesome.

Anonymous said...

Tell Elle we are proud of her. Joshua fasts if we give him enough notice so that he can mentally prepare. He is way to much like his dad!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space