and watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Bang while in the tent. (Elle's teacher recommended it. Now I know why I had kidnapping nightmares as a kid)
To make the experience more authentic, we roasted hot dogs (over the stove) and we even had s'mores for dessert.
Chris opted to spend the night in his own comfy bed Friday night. Elle and I roughed it.
The next night, we watched Star Trek: The Next generation and we all fell asleep when it was over. Chris and I woke up and we BOTH headed for the bed. Elle stuck it out and even slept in the next day!
Elle and I played games in the tent that day and much to Elle's disappointment, Chris and I took it down that night.
It was pretty fun!

7 comments:
you guys are the coolest parents!
Hey. That's sounds like my kind of camping. Climate controlled. No bugs. And if you get uncomfortable in the night, you can go to your own soft and cozy bed. I love it!
sounds like some good city camping! That is the only kind of camping I would do here on the south side.
Oh what fun! That's my kind of camping.
Sweet. Air conditioned camping. Now all you need is one of those magnetic fishing games. :)
Too fun! We did that once on our balcony at Wymount when I was prego with Packer. We should do it again.
now we just have to plan a real camping trip before tyler changes his mind...
Post a Comment