Elle wanted to try a typing website we had heard about, so we did, and it works great!
3. Use an object lesson (see “Object Lessons,”TNGC, 164) to show how to recognize the Spirit. Prepare a “box with socks” by cutting two holes, about three inches (8 cm) in diameter and about six inches (15 cm) apart, in the bottom of a box. The box should be large enough to allow a child to put his or her hands in it, but small enough to be held up for the Primary to see. Line the holes with the cut-off tops of two old socks. Staple these in place, being sure that the staple ends go into the box so they will not scratch anyone. Lining the holes with socks will prevent the child from seeing through the holes.
We did this activity for FHE on the next Monday, then Chris decided to be creative with it.
IN OTHER NEWS: Elle finished her Wednesday homework on Tuesday, so I decided to take her to Disneyland. It took a half hour longer than usual to get there, so we only spent an hour in each park. (Sad, huh? I bet you feel so sad for us :) On the upside, there weren't any lines! It was fun, but I probably won't go at that time again.

5 comments:
I wish my mom took me to disneyland when I got a head start on my homework.
Where is good food friday?
I agree with Kate. I think the only thing I got for being ahead with my homework, is more chores.
And what a goofy husband you have. Who knew! I see a whole new side to him on your blog.
Such a sad life you have. Ha Ha!! Sounds like fun, I think we will make it to Hogle Zoo soon.
what is your primary calling...sounds fun!
CTR 8. It's fun! Except it's murder finding a sub!
Post a Comment