Thursday, March 27, 2008

Soccer

Elle started soccer today. They even get little uniforms to wear--complete with socks! It was very cute. I forgot my camera today, but I'll bring it next time.

And while I'm on the subject of Elle, here's an Elleism:
The other week, I went to brush Elle's teeth and she told me she had already done it herself. I reminded her that she would also need a fluoride pill. "Oh, I already got myself a pill too" she informed me. I was a little shocked since the bottle had a child proof cap. when I asked her how she got one she said, "I just looked on the top and read the directions!"
I guess child proof doesn't work very well if you know how to read!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

soccer is so cute at this age!

Kate said...

Kick some butt Elle! Are the other teams named wind and rain? hahahahah. j/k.

Nanette said...

one team is called "rapids." I think that counts as water :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space