Friday, March 7, 2008

Good Food Friday

It's a little late, but here's my recipe for today: Crepe sandwiches!
I used two recipes from the wonderful cookbook that one of my wonderful sister-in-law gave us

I cut up chicken and marinated it with their Caribbean Marinade for about 1 hour
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 c minced fresh parsley
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp cinnamon

Then I made their recipe for crepes
1 cup (it's supposed to be hole but it wasn't) milk
1 cup flour
2 eggs
6 Tbs water
3 Tbs melted butter plus some for the pan
1/2 tsp salt
(I added 1 Tbs sugar)
Beat all ingredients in food processor or blender for 4 seconds. Pu bater in covered container for 2 hours.

Then I cut up some peppers and onions for the inside.
They turned out so yummy!
We also some with fresh strawberries, powdered sugar and chocolate chips for dessert :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I think I'm going to this for dinner this week. It looks tasty!

the lunch lady said...

i'm so glad you've found something to make in that cookbook!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space