Monday, March 10, 2008

Elle's Easter Dress (maybe)

Kristen and I went to Target today. I mentioned that I wanted to get an Easter Dress for Elle, so we "oohed" and "ahed" in the little girl's section and found this cute dress and shrug for under $40! Now we just need Chris' approval.
That's why the tags are still on in all the shots--he's kinda picky that way. He refused to let me even think about a frilly Easter dress for her. Hopefully, he'll like it. I thought I'd better take some pictures just in case.
In this first shot, Elle is doing her "model" pose she told me. I don't know where she came up with it, but it works!

Then I told her that Connor was hoping to dance with her at a wedding we're going to soon.
She decided to try out some dance moves in the dress.
Here's her "I'm being spun by Connor" move.


























Then her Slow dancing pose. "And I'd put my hand on his shoulder and he'd put his hand on MY shoulder!*giggle giggle*"














And finally, here's her "I'm being dipped by Connor."
I wasn't fast enough to catch the end result of the imaginary dip--apparently he dropped her, and she landed on the floor. :)
*sigh* They grow up so fast!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amber said...

I hope you're joking about needing Chris's approval. That dress is totally adorable and not even that fancy. I love it. And she looks SO happy in it.

hannah said...

i totally agree with amber. chris should get NO say in the frilly dress department. i never got frilly dresses for Easter and i'm still bitter :)

Kate said...

wow, Elle and Conner sitting in a tree......just kidding. I like the dress, and I think from a harvey point of view, Chris will too.

Nanette said...

He liked it!!

corbeau said...

Cute dress! What's a shrug?

Nanette said...

a sweater that only goes part way down your torso. It's great for cute sleeveless spring dresses to make them wearable

Lisa said...

Great dress Elle! Target has some great clothes. I say get a frilly dress next year. One doesn't get to wear those when you get older. I for one would look weird. Wear the frills while you're still a kid! I guess when you're an old lady, you get to wear whatever you want then too. Gladly, I'm not 90 yet.

Anonymous said...

Jason is a little picky about Kelsey's Easter dresses too. But, I would never give him so much control to veto a dress I totally love. Kelsey is herself getting very opinionated and picked her own Christmas dress. I wanted a different one and she insisted on a red one. Shopping for her is starting to get interesting.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space