
I'm back to the blog now. We had a great time in Utah even though we came back with colds.
Here's our trip at a glance.
The highlights were
*carpooling with the VanDykes
*the crazy weather when we saw seven + cars off the road.
* Elle's dart gun fight with Derek
* playing with Liz and pal
* touring temple square with our friends
* Connor and Elle's "date" at BYU-- they sat at a table together.
* snow enjoyed mostly at a distance and only a little bit up close
* the drive-through Little Caesars--you could pick up a pizza through a window--so cool!
and pizza with our friends
* nail painting, talking, Nintendo dogging at the Larsen's
*relaxing at both Grandma's
*coloring easter eggs and hunting for them four times
*the children's museum and dinner with Jason and Stephanie and family
* seeing two people riding horses in the MIDDLE of the street (seriously!)
* the beautiful landscape on the drive including a cool cave thing in St. George and the St. George Temple
It was loads of fun!! We got back just in time for Easter. And Elle did wear her Easter dress.
4 comments:
did you guys get another new car? I'm so out of the loop. The trip looked like fun, I'm jealous!
No, we caravaned (not carpooled like I said) with the Vandykes
Too bad we weren't thrown into the mix with pictures, but we are just getting better as of yesterday. I guess if we did see you, you might have come back with more than just colds. I'm glad you had so much fun! Hopefully we can catch you next time.
Were the horses in Grantsville? That's a regular occurence here.
Post a Comment