Sunday, October 28, 2007

A "Fairy" fun day

Yesterday, Chris and I went with Elle to a birthday party. We started out by going on a "Faery" hunt. They used "fairy" a lot like I did in the title. Elle and all the other little girls were supposed to gather natural gifts for the fairies they might see.
The White fairy is the queen of the fairies and they told us she "looks timeless." You can also see the purple and pink fairies whose names I forget at the moment.
The "hunt" was actually just a play with adults dressed in costumes. They just did different pats of the play as we walked along in the forest. You can get a taste for the thing by watching this clip: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_ynaaUqL8
At the end, the fairies signed the girls' "certificates" which were really just a printed paper with pictures of the cast on it. Oh well. I'm just glad we didn't have to pay for it!
I think Elle liked it and that's all that counts.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristen said...

good grief.

suddenly I don't want to have any girls, ever.

because i think i might be tempted.

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh my goodness. I just burst out laughing. That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard of. And I like fairies. How did you keep a straight face during it. "timeless fairy" that's too good.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space