Sunday, October 14, 2007

Good times, I tell you. . .

Kristen, Fletcher, Mason and Connor
Elle, Connor, Ashlyn
Mackenzie, Elle, Connor
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristen said...

awah! i love it! i want them all to be little again! time to have more babies....

Nanette said...

Go ahead. I'll babysit :)

Amber said...

Hey, if you're up for the drive, I still have a little one you can come babysit. HA HA....They are so cute. Those were good times. Such cute pictures. They were all so little. And Leah isn't even in the pictures. Ahh.....

Karalenn Hippen said...

Those are my first memories of LA. I'm so glad you guys welcomed me in there so easily. I don't know how people move to somewhere so big without any support group. Were they really ever that little? Man alive.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space