Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cute clothes

Elle got some new school clothes and she looked so darn cute in them the other day, I had to take a picture.

And. . .Chris bought me a cute skirt yesterday, so I'm including myself in the usual "Sunday Dress" post today.

Elle and I have the best Dad and Husband in the whole world!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kristen said...

she's a hot mama!! (Elle is cute too...)

Farm Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farm Girl said...

Ooo la la! I like your sexy new outfit.

P.S. Can you tell me the name of the pioneer book you were telling us about during the family trek?

Nanette said...

These is my words: the diary of sarah agnes Prine by Nancy E. Turner

hannah said...

super cute gals!

Kate said...

man I wish my husband had a great job and could buy me cute clothes. Adorable!

Nanette said...

some day, Kate

the lunch lady said...

Cute cute! And I wore that exact same shirt (from Katie's wedding, right?) this Sunday too! But my skirt wasn't that cute!

Henry said...

Both are cute girls. Love the pictures. It might say Mike, but it's Mom

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space