Thursday, October 12, 2017

Elle's 16th Birthday!

I cannot even believe Elle is 16 years old already! What the heck?!

Chris had passes to Universal so we spent the day doing all the fun things you do there


 


















Like. . .

Harry Potter Land!



We got butter beer, which was delicious, and we rode the Harry Potter ride, which made me nauseous.  It was probably because I had to close my eyes during a good deal of it on account of all the spiders! EW!



We went out for sushi and Chris and Elle enjoyed raw fish and stinky seaweed while I enjoyed my bento box :)

Elle's second choice of birthday dessert was carrot cake, so we totally cheated and bought a big slice at the local pizza place.

It was scrummy!

Then presents:

Elephant earrings


And an elephant necklace!




And a NEW phone!
 
Elle is so glad that it takes seconds instead of minutes to load applications now!

It was a happy day indeed!



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space