Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pumpkins!

(I don't know why half the pictures are cut off, so just click on them to see the whole thing, OK?)


Elle and I picked up some pumpkins for carving for FHE

She wanted to make sure they were safe :)

(Chris's pumpkin is in the bottom left corner)


It just so happened that the ones we picked were small, medium and large--
Elle, Nan, Chris!
(even though, as Elle reminded me, she is taller than me.  I reminded her that I am older!)


I remembered to get an action shot just in time!
Although, Chris kept saying "OK.  All done." then worked on it some more.  I think this happened at least three times.

*eye roll* Artists! 


Ta da!

Yay for battery-powered tea candles!



(Left to right: Nan's, Chris's, Elle's)




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space