Thursday, September 18, 2014

Skirt Sharing

Remember how I said Elle likes to share clothes?

Well, we were on a mission to find some skirts seeing as how it's blazing hot and all, and came upon ONE cute yellow skirt.

Who would wear it?

"Let's share it!" was Elle's ready reply.

So we each found a white shirt (we couldn't find anything else in the store that would work with it) and some accessories.

Then we went home and did a photo shoot of each other. 


Not nearly as good as all the photo shoots my friends do, but oh well!




I just HAD to put a twirly shot in




And a realistic picture showing what Elle thought of my idea of a photo shoot.

More fun to come, I'm sure!






0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space