When we were in Utah this summer, we were experimenting to see what our niece would look like with hair.
It didn't work out very well, but it made for a funny picture! It was as if I was sprouting a baby on my head!
I can't decide if that would be better or worse to have a baby come that way ;P
Here's my baby coming out of my head:
We took this picture to show how similar our hair color is.
Pretty close, eh?
Speaking of babies, there are no less than 17 women in the ward who have, or are expecting babies this year! There have been babies born from January on and we have 4 due in October, 2 in November, and 2 due in December!
We even know of 2 due in Jan and 2 due in March!
We are a very fertile ward. To say the least.
I get to co-host two of the baby showers! One for a baby boy, and one for a baby girl. I'm pretty excited! The boy shower is going to be baseball themed, and the girl shower is Victorian era themed.
Chris says the whole "theme" thing is strange. He said we should just eat food, play the guess-the-chocolate-flavored-poo-in-the-diaper game and open gifts.
(He actually thinks that game is crazy, sick and wrong, but he likes to bring it up anyway)
I will be sure to post pictures.
--of the showers--not the poo game--which we are not playing.
:)
2 comments:
1. wow your hair is the same!!!
2. VICTORIAN THEMED SHOWER SO MUCH YES!!!!!
3. I am hosting an Alice and Wonderland themed one next month!
That sounds so cute too!
Post a Comment