Monday, September 9, 2013

School


In case you were wondering how the first day of school went, I'm here to tell you.
(I took notes)

First of all, Elle's bus driver sounds just like Gru.  He even gave them a list of don'ts in a Gru-like voice.
1.Doo naht take pikzures of me wit jyour cell phones.
(We're thinking he must be wanted by the KGB)
2.Doo naht toalk.  It hoits my e-hars.
(Really, he needs it quiet so he can hear what his co-spies are saying in the mini microphone implanted in his ear)
3. Doo naht fite.
(It will probably trigger a reflex-action and he will do something he might regret)
4. Doo naht mek any annoyhing noisees.
(same reason as above)
5. Doo naht sneeez orr farrt orr burrp.
(OK.  Maybe she made that one up)

Other than that, he's fine.  She misses last year's bus driver.  They used to chat after school.

She has plenty of friends in all her classes.
Plenty of friends at lunch
Math with one of her BFF'S.
She gets  has to take ballroom dance in the winter instead of freezing outside! 
(She's not excited for that, but I think it's funny) :)
Her humanities teacher seems to have a reasonable amount of work 
(hallelujah!) 
And she has very little homework.
So far.

I think we're in for a great year!




1 comments:

Kristen said...

yay! I love her bus driver

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space