Monday, September 10, 2012

Firsts

Here are a few of Elle's "firsts" this year:

First day of school.  First time in middle school


And this was just a cute outfit



You may have noticed this other first. 

 First short haircut!



First time picking wild blackberries in our own neighborhood!
(It took us about 2 1/2 hrs and multiple scratches to get those)



And first time playing a cello!


3 comments:

Kate said...

Wowee! So many first. I love the hair. But now Elle looks so old. I'm not ready for her to be all grown up.
Way to go on the cello!! Did she join the orchestra?

the lunch lady said...

Yay for firsts!! I love the haircut -- and the cute girl!

Kristen said...

I just saw her and she looks so different now! like a big kid! THIS MUST STOP!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space