Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Check it out: mormon.org/easter

Now check out Chris' new suit (that's right! SUIT) and his new Easter tie. . .
And our coordinating Easter outfits from Target. (oh, and Elle and my matching sandals)
Yesterday we went on a walk and found "the bridge" that all the photographers around here use for pictures.  I think half the ward has family pictures of the bridge in their living rooms!
I was trying to decide if we should open our Easter outfits yesterday just so we could go pose, but I waited until today.  As a consequence, we just get the backyard.






and Elle's awesome Easter basket weave hair style.


3 comments:

tiff said...

First of all, you all look adorbs.

Secondly, your hair skills amaze me!!! Seriously, how do you come up with these things?

Jeanne said...

You guys look great!!

PS- I can't find your address & I NEED it....can you email it to me??? Please. :)

Lisa said...

Love the clothes, the shoes, the hair, the family photo ops, and LOVE YOU GUYS. That's lot of love.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space