It’s been forever since I’ve blogged about Elle’s hair! (or anything at all, for that matter).
Here’s a brief recap of “HAIR”
First of all, Elle had to wear her soccer jersey to school one Friday to show support for the soccer league or something. Knowing Chris would cringe sending our little girl out in the world dressed like that, I decided to make her hair as girly as possible. (I tried to make her wear dangly earrings and a bracelet too, but nothing doing)
Then one day I decided to fix her hair all cute for soccer practice. (As a consequence, she wasn’t’ ready when her coach picked her up
)
Isn’t she cute in her little soccer outfit?!
Here’s what her hair looked like that night:
Elle finally let me do this style again (in fact, it was her idea!)
It seems like all the forceful fashion has finally paid off. Elle picked this cute outfit out all by herself at the store:
And now, for the hair you’ve all been waiting for. After weeks of growing, I will now reveal “the beard”
to:
To the relief of everyone here, it goes off tomorrow!
(Chris is tired of ice cream and soup getting stuck in his ‘stash and Elle and I are tired of being kissed with a brillo pad)
2 comments:
Wow! That is some beard!
I'll be waiting to see what cute birthday hair Elle has for today!
Happy Birthday, Elle!
there it is! Oh man, I love it! He looks so great! Very Pacific Northwest.
The kissing though, I can relate that it's not as fun to kiss a bearded man. Mine shaved his off a few weeks ago too. There were people at church who did not recognize him!!
Post a Comment