Sunday, May 31, 2009

Be a Man!

Chris has officially arrived to suberbia.  
Why?
'Cause he has one of these babies:
(It's an early father's day gift). We decided we needed to BBQ to make Memorial Day offical.
In other news, Elle had a "show me how" project due in school.  She decided to do:
How to make an apple doll!  She carved up little apples and soaked them and made one a body and clothes all by herself :)


And this last picture? Ya, I'm not sure what that's all about.  She was pretty proud of herself, so I had to take a picture.
You social worker friends and brothers, don't even. . .














5 comments:

Amber said...

Paul got a grill for an Early Father's Day gift too. Fun summer BBQ's ahead. Hooray.

And yes, crazy last photo of Elle. Totally not her personality, but pretty darn funny!

Lisa said...

You can always say it's from Chris' side of the family.

Pretty cute apple doll.

Miss you guys. I've got to take a trip up there and have me some fish your your barbie.

Kate said...

Hurray, I can't wait until we can follow in your footsteps have arrive in suburbia with a bbq and all. I/we're very jealous.

Kirsten said...

Ah, you have no idea how envious we are...wish we could join you!

Kristen said...

Yay for the bar-b-q!! We have all turned green with envy. And congratulations on raising a daughter with...her very own sense of....humor? :) awesome photo elle! You and Connor will do just fine! heh.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space