Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby Deer!

That's the level I parked on when I went to my appointment Thursday.
It is  appropriate that I parked on that level because instead of going home from my appointment, I was admitted to the hospital.  I  exclaimed, "Baby Deer!" 
 I went in for an appointment because my lab work said my kidney wasn't doing well.  I had furthere tests that showed why: my kidney wasn't draining properly. So, I now have a hole in my side(through my stomach and into the kidney) to drain it.
After a week, they'll take a look again to see just what's going on inside.







But I learned something VERY important while I was in the hospital.  A nurse told me that with this economy, hospitals aren't getting as many patients.  Her hospital wing was even threatening to shut down because of lack of business.
I have done my part in helping out this situation, and it's time you did yours.
The time has come.
If you want to help out then do your part by scheduling that elective surgery you've been putting off.
*Lipo
* Breast augmentation (and you know who you are!)
*face lift
*rhynoplasty

You name it.
Do it.
Your country needs you! ;)


6 comments:

the lunch lady said...

what great incentive -- for the good of the country.

I hope you are doing better.

You are in our prayers.

Nanette said...

thanks! I really appreciate it :)

Jeanne said...

hahahahaha...I LOVE YOU!!!

Jared's going in for his colonoscopy in a week or so ... does that count??

hannah said...

yep. i'll just jump right on that. sorry you had to go as far as using "baby deer" this week tho'.

Anonymous said...

Hey...put us on your speed dial in case you need anything...hope all is going well and you are resting and watching a GIANT panda on your tv!!

Kristen said...

and here I had decided to be righteous and leave my boobs the way nature intended them.

i suppose, for the economy, i had better reconsider. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space