Sunday, March 29, 2009

My man is so cool!


Yesterday, we went with Dave, Brian, Kim and girls to see
Monsters vs. Aliens.
It wasn't nearly as bad as we thought it'd be!
I even laughed!
B.O.B. was my favorite.
And "The Missing Link" totally reminded Chris and me of Mike W. :)


They even remembered to put Chris' name in the credits!!
He's under "Global Resources" on the right side.
There are only three names under it.
He said they should have put his name under
"surfacing" since that's what he did the most.
He's listed as "Chris Harvey" this time instead of
Christopher N. Harvey as not to be confused with his
Googleganger: Chris Harvey.
Oh well. We know who he is.
Chris and Chris actually met last year at Siggraph!
Thankfully, they are both good guys, and neither one is tainting the good name. :)


He worked on making the skin of the characters look awesome.
Check it out!!
That's my man's skin up there!!!
(unlike grandma's skin in Madagascar, or Shrek's which looks. . .
not as good)
He also worked on Dr. Cockroach and other surfaces.


Elle and I had the privilege of getting our picture taken with B.O.B.
last Halloween.
I'm pointing at the tiny kid trying to make off with B.O.B.
She was v cute.
Chris helped to make B.O.B. quit chattering.
"translation"= he made it so B.O.B's reflections would stay smooth and coherent.

So, go see how cool my man is and see
Monsters vs. Aliens.
(sorry the trailer is so lame, but at least you can see the skin up close) ;)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Farm Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farm Girl said...

He IS so cool! Sometimes I have a hard time not bragging to everyone I meet.

the lunch lady said...

I KNOW!!! I feel the same way!

hannah said...

So, Tyler forgot about the preview so we still haven't seen it! He keeps getting asked about it by people who knows he works at Dreamworks so I think we are going to have to make a special effort to go this week. We'll sit in the empty theater and cheer for Chris' name of course :)

Nanette said...

Yea!

Jeanne said...

Hey, you Harvey girls are too modest! We are not even related to Chris and we DO brag about him to everyone we meet.

Lori said...

We haven't seen it yet, but we're totally going to brag about knowing someone on the inside.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space